As you get older, your teeth will begin to slide into their permanent positions within your dental profile. As a teen, the last set of your teeth, your wisdom teeth, will appear. If that wasn’t enough stress for your dental health, a host of other issues can leave you stressed and anxious about your smile. Thankfully, there are always remedies and treatments available, including decisions you can make to import your oral health as a teen.
Create an improved oral health identity with teenage dentistry. If your oral health care requires teenage dentistry, remember the following:
– Stay away from risks to your mouth such as mouth jewelry which can cause infections, crack or chip teeth, cut or slice your gums, or become choking hazards.
– Help your smile and improve your oral health by visiting your dentist for regular checkups and bi-annual professional cleanings.
– Remember to wear protective gear such as mouth guards, face masks, and helmets when playing contact sports or any other similar high-risk activity.
– Be sure to brush your teeth twice daily and floss at least once daily.
– Keep your distance from all bad habits that can ruin a smile, including smoking, drinking, and using drugs.
A teenage oral health disorder can be treated with the help of our licensed professionals at Eagle Summit Dental Group. To book an appointment with Dr. Michael Sanders at our dentist office in Eagle River, Alaska, please contact us at 907-694-8234. Contact us for a brighter whiter smile today!